Worldwide Titanic Memorials

I wrote elsewhere that I found a Memorial to the Titanic Disaster in a park Broken Hill. Broken Hill is in the far west of New South Wales. Australia. I thought it would be interesting to know of others that ET people throughout the world know of. It might make an interesting database.Hope to hear from others.
With Interest. George

[Moderator's Note: This thread, originally posted in an unrelated topic has been moved to here. JDT]

Hi George,

There are over a thousand memorials dedicated to Titanic worldwide, so it's way too many to mention on here. I recommend that you contact Brian Ticehurst through the board, as he has published a book titled Titanic Memorials Worldwide - Where They Are Located. He frequently updates it, as he put out a revised version just over a year ago. It also includes passenger and crew gravesites.

Brian's book is a very worthwhile investment, for anyone that is interested in the Titanic memorials and graves.

Thanks for that Jason - ''Titanic Memorials Worldwide - Where They are Located'' is still available, the latest reprint lists 1088 Memorials in 34 Countries.
Anyone interested in a copy please contact me off list.
Very best regards
Brian

Back