James Wyeth

Miranda - here is my print out on Mr. W;

Wyeth, James. Lived at 14 Millbank Street, Northam, Southampton. Occupation - Fireman. 25 years old. (Born in Hampshire).
Death Notice - Southern Daily Echo 1st May 1912 and Hampshire Independent 4th May 1912 and Southampton Times 11th May 1912).
Wyeth, James.
Fireman, Aged 25, Beloved Husband of Isabella Annie Wyeth, of 14 Millbank Street, Northam.
From: Mansion House Titanic Relief Fund Booklet, March 1913). Case number 275. Wyeth, Isabel Anne, widow. Wyeth, Gladys, child. Both class G dependants.
Wife: Isabella Annie).
In memoriam, The Hampshire Independent, Saturday, April 17, 1915:
In loving memory of James, the dearly loved husband of Isabella Annie Wyeth . . . ''May his soul rest in peace.''
Named on the St. Agustines Church Memorial, Northam, Southampton - this memorial in now on display in the Southampton Maritime Museum - there are two sections.
Named on the family grave at the Common Cemetery, Southampton: Also of James Wyeth, her father and the beloved husband of Annie Wyeth, who lost his life in the foundering of the S.S. Titanic, April 15th 1912. He giveth his beloved sleep.

Best regards

Brian J. Ticehurst - Southampton UK.

Hello Miranda, I'm Jennifer Moorey the great neice of James Wyeth a fireman who went down on the titanic , to the best of my knowledge his body was not recovered. Yes I do have some family history and a lot of the family still live in Southampton. 4 of his neices just past away between November 2009 and January 2011

Back