Patrick Fox

Hey there! My name's Richard and I'm 19. Ever since I watched the film "A Night to Remember" at the age of 9, I have been completely obsessed with the Titanic story. I know quite alot about the main characters, except those who interest me most. One in particular would have to be Mr. Patrick Fox, who came from my home-town - Mullingar, Co. Westmeath in Ireland. I've done my utmost to research him, but just found out the basic facts. I'd love to know more about his early life - school; work...If anyone out there can help me I'd greatly appreciate it!!!

Richard, have you seen the biography on him in Senan Molony's "The Irish Aboard Titanic?" There is also a good photo of him. The second printing of the book has just been released in Ireland.

Phil

My great grandmother was dating Patrick fox around that time . My grandfather was a Irish immigrant and always told me that his mothers true love was lost at sea . He later found out he was on the titanic when he died I never believed my grandfather until I looked up Mr Fox name .

Back