Victor Peñasco y Castellana

C.C.P

Hi. I'm a new member on Encyclopedia Titanica. I'm from Madrid (Spain) and would like to collaborate on this forum. When I was looking the biography about Victor Peñasco on this site, I thought this information was incomplete. There aren't a photo of Victor Peñasco, and there aren't photo of Maria Josefa, his woman. Victor Peñasco was a first class passenger. Ocupattion: Gentleman, and he was the grandson of Jose Canalejas, President of Spain in 1912, who was murdered on that year. Victor left his lifeboat to a woman. Maria Josefa was comforted by Countess of Rothes.
This is some information about this incredible story. I'm a fan of Titanic, and my favourite passenger is Benjamin Guggenheim.. If you want more information I will give you sources (from Spanish newspapers).
Greetings from Spain. I would be happy to give you more information about the Spanish passengers.

Víctor Peñasco and Maria Josefa Perez:

curiosidades05.jpg

3473359_249px.jpg

I had seen there are not pictures about The Peñasco couple.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised Encyclopedia Titanica would not have the photos of this elegant couple. These pictures have been available for a long time.

You might be interested in this story from my Titanic blog because of the connection to Spain:

Titanic's Secrets Unfold

(sorry if this reply is duplicated, but just as I sent it, my internet connection died. so I resend it now.)

Back