Hello everyone

Ship of Haunts: the other Titanic story is a time-crossing ghost story about Titanic, child migration and life as a ghost under the sea.

It's currently available FREE as an e-book on Amazon until Sunday (19 August 2012).

Amazon.com: Ship of Haunts: the other Titanic story (9780957216518): Ellie Stevenson: Books

You don't need a Kindle to read the ebook - download a FREE APP at: Amazon.co.uk: Read Kindle ebooks everywhere with our free reading apps

Also, if you live in the UK, there is a free draw to win a signed paperback version at:

Book giveaway for Ship of Haunts: the other Titanic story by Ellie Stevenson Aug 07-Aug 21, 2012(showing 1-25 of 35) entries

Although this book is a ghost story and has some controversial elements, as well as being a work of fiction(!) it took me 2.5 years to write it, during which time I undertook a lot of research and spoke to a number of experts. Where possible I have kept to the known facts of Titanic, the story lies in the gaps in between...

And just because it's about Titanic - don't think you know how it ends...

Enthusiasts of Titanic, ghosts or the paranormal - this is for you! Enjoy.

There is still time to read a FREE Titanic novel - just

My novel, Ship of Haunts: the other Titanic story, about ghosts, Titanic and child migration, is still FREE on Amazon (ebook version) until the end of today (19th). Check it out while you can!

Ship of Haunts: the other Titanic story: Ellie Stevenson: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Although it's fiction, and includes ghosts living at the bottom of the sea, it took 2.5 years to write and involved a lot of research. Where possible I kept to the (Titanic) facts - the story lies in the gaps in between.

You don't need a Kindle to read it: you can download the free app at:

Amazon.co.uk: Read Kindle ebooks everywhere with our free reading apps

Also, if you wish and you live in the UK, you can enter the free draw to win a signed paperback copy:

Book giveaway for Ship of Haunts: the other Titanic story by Ellie Stevenson Aug 07-Aug 21, 2012(showing 1-25 of 65) entries

First Lines from the Novel

Not every girl gets stalked by a ghost. Or haunted by a ship.
The ghost was called Lily, but the ship came first. It always did. The ship was Titanic. I drowned on that ship.

Titanic Question and Answer Session

Hello everyone

Ship of Haunts, my novel on Titanic (and child migration) came out earlier this year. Tomorrow and Tuesday (10th & 11 September) I'll be answering questions on the Goodreads site on the following topics

• Titanic, shipwrecks and the novel itself
  • All about writing and getting ideas
  • Whether you've ever seen or heard a ghost
  • Whether you believe in reincarnation

Because Titanic is a passion of mine and forms a large part of the book, discussion on Titanic or other shipwrecks (history or fiction) is especially welcome. Please come along and add your comments/questions - joining Goodreads is fairly easy.

The link to the site is: Ask Ellie Stevenson Group (7 Members)

Although the novel (summary here) contains many paranormal elements (hence the ghosts and reincarnation questions) this is a novel which raises many issues about Titanic, is intended to make people think, and took me over two years to research. So Titanic enthusiasts are particularly welcome!

You can of course, if you prefer, ask me any questions here...

Titanic novel FREE (ebook) for 2 days - 17th & 18th November 2012

Hello everyone

Today & tomorrow (17-18th November), my novel, Ship of Haunts: the other Titanic story is free on Amazon (ebook). It's literary, historical and filled with ghosts, and looks at life at the bottom of the sea. Do get a (free) copy.

You can find it at Ship of Haunts: the other Titanic story: Ellie Stevenson: Amazon.com: Kindle Store (US) or at Ship of Haunts: the other Titanic story eBook: Ellie Stevenson: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store (UK).

Read the reviews on Amazon or try Valerie Wilson's Review at Ship of Haunts - the Other Titantic Story, by Ellie Stevenson | Suite101

The novel does have some controversial elements and I’ve been told it’s quite a complex read(!) but it's also a page-turner. I’ve tried to stay true to the facts of Titanic wherever possible. It took me 2.5 years to write and was heavily researched (and for child migration which the book is also about).

Check it out!

Hurrr, ah dunno, like...

Don't like to part with my beer money. Even for beer! It's the Glaswegian in me - he said he had nowhere to kip, so I've leased him my colon as a residence to him. I'm not allowed to drink beer - he doesn't like the flatulence.

So, has anyone read Ellie's stuff? I have to admit, I haven't yet. But I'm going to take the plunge, even though it sounds like nothing I could believe in. We have to support fellow Titaniacs, people, even if it does seem rather weird and unlikely. Or so I guess.

Ship of Haunts: the other Titanic story (fiction)

Hello everyone

My novel, Ship of Haunts: the other Titanic story (ebook version) is on sale at the moment on Amazon ($0.99), until Monday 27 May.

If you’re looking for a complex, indepth, time-crossing read, with a few ships and ghosts thrown in, then Ship of Haunts: the other Titanic story is for you.

It can be found at

Ship of Haunts: the other Titanic story eBook: Ellie Stevenson

I was looking at another post in this section and noticed how the author acknowledged the assistance he had from this website. I too, have found ET a valuable source of information and also of great interest, thanks!

Although Ship of Haunts is a novel, I tried where possible to stay true to the facts of the ship as I understood them and spent a great deal of time plotting my way (with the aid of a map) around the ship. It wasn't as easy as you'd think!

Sale of Titanic novel until 14 February - and a question about the clock

Did Titanic’s Honour & Glory clock ever get onboard? Time and Titanic

Then find out what Carrin thinks when she discovers it’s missing. Novel, Ship of Haunts, is on sale until 14th February. Currently just $1.63/99p!

Want to know more about the novel? Find out here - https://t.co/OLp4mzCAYh Titanic, childmigration & more

------

About the clock - I have only been able to find information about the delay to its fitting in one source, Titanic Voices. If anyone knows more about this, I'd love to hear more.

Ellie

From what I know, it is only mentioned in Titanic Voices. I do not believe that the ship left without clock and also no one else mentioned a "mirror" in that place.

Over the years several objects (among them a table, wardrobe, organ) had come to the surface, all stated to had been to late to be put on the Titanic, all not true. However, there was no clock among them.

I find the idea in you book about the clock missing showing the time vanished interesting. :)

Back