A large woman Molly Brown

Molly Brown became world famous for his acts of courage in the midst of a tragedy! Molly survived the sinking of the Titanic in saving dinghy was lowered that number 6 with 0:55 larboard 28 people, Molly was practically in "command" of the boat after the Titanic sank, Molly asked the boat back to save the survivors but the officer spoke with her and the other women that they could not do anything, anyway Molly insisted because fear had not yet taken hold of his heart. In the rescue ship Carpathia ship, she helped organize rescue efforts. Even in the movie Titanic shows that amid the tragedy she proved a woman of great courage.

There's no question, just the usual statement of Caroline's personal views expressed in a brand new thread. But here's my usual question for you, Caroline: Why do you always start a new thread? Why not join in one of the discussions on this theme which already exist in other threads? They're not hard to find - just use the search engine. There you will find other members who might think as you do about Margaret (not Molly) Brown, and also some with very different views. Perhaps you have no interest in what other people think? Maybe you think your posts will not be noticed unless you create a new thread for each one? Not so. Everything new here appears right at the top of the list of 'new posts' no matter what thread it is posted in.

There's no question, just the usual statement of Caroline's personal views expressed in a brand new thread. But here's my usual question for you, Caroline: Why do you always start a new thread? Why not join in one of the discussions on this theme which already exist in other threads? They're not hard to find - just use the search engine. There you will find other members who might think as you do about Margaret (not Molly) Brown, and also some with very different views. Perhaps you have no interest in what other people think? Maybe you think your posts will not be noticed unless you create a new thread for each one? Not so. Everything new here appears right at the top of the list of 'new posts' no matter what thread it is posted in.

But isn't the point of starting a thread is to ask a question?

The point of starting a thread is to introduce something new to the forum. And speaking of points, what is the point of quoting another member's post in full before replying to it? Isn't it obvious, if you post immediately after me, that you are responding to what I've just said?

Back