James Kelly

Source documents BT 100 260 and BT 334 52 contain what may be transcription errors.  I have been unable to download BT 27 780B from Documents Online to prove the source of the errors and can't speak for the 44 year old James Kelley's records but James Kelly, aged 19, lived on Kirk Street, Carluke, Scotland, in the home of his father, William Kelly.  This address has been posted against the other James Kelley in one of these sources, and between the lines of the two James Kelley/Kellys in the other.  In addition, James' occupation of "painter and decorator" is incorrect and I am curious as to who added "and decorator".  James was a painter of quite a different kind.  James' elder sister, Margaret Graham Kelly, was my husband's grandmother.

I’m a relative of James Kelly (died in Titanic 1912). My great gran was James’s sister (Janet Kelly Duncan).Hoping to find out more and connect with any relatives.

Hi I’m a relative of James Duncan (died Titanic 1912). My great gran was James’s sister (Janet Kelly Duncan). Looking to find out more and connect with relatives.

Back