William James Elsbury

I am getting confused. There is and article in the family tree circle that say's it was the death of James's Mother and this say's his father how can I find out which parent passed. This will help me on my search for my family tree.Christine Elsbury

I do believe that it was the death of his father Christine. So James was my Great Great Grandfather on my Mother's side. James was her father's Grandfather. My Mom's father (my Grandfather Lester Elsbury) grew up and worked on the farm that James bought in Grayslake, IL in Lake County when he first emmigrated into the United States. Your comment here is 6 years old so not sure you will ever see this but what is your relation? Are you in England or the U.S.?

A passenger on the Titanic William James Elsbury May be a relation. My grandparents on my fathers side were William and Agnes Elsbury and were living in Pontycymer, Bridgend. My grandparents had two boys - John and my father Brynley. I seem to remember that they were originally from Somerset so perhaps there is a connection. What is William James Elsbury’s relation to my grandfather?

Back