Titanic - An Enigma in Time

Dear friends:

I am happy to announce the availability of my new book: TITANIC – AN ENIGMA IN TIME.

As described on the back cover, this book takes a hard look at the complex issue of time on board Titanic on the night of the disaster, and its relation to time kept on shore. Eyewitness accounts from survivors, navigational evidence, and observations from a nearby steamer, are all explored in depth in putting the various pieces of evidence together. We now have answers as to why and how the American and British inquiries in 1912 came up with different results for the collision and foundering times, and why they were both wrong in their findings. Based on detailed analysis and findings, we now have a much more accurate understanding of when, and in what sequence, certain major events occurred on that fateful night to remember.

The book is in hardcover and contains 120 pages consisting of 15 chapters, 3 appendices, 129 supporting endnotes, plus Preface, Acknowledgement and an Index. An outline of the book can be viewed here:

Enigma

The book can be purchased through Amazon.com here:

TITANIC - AN ENIGMA IN TIME: Halpern, Samuel: 9798793837880: Amazon.com: Books

For those in the UK, it can be ordered here:

TITANIC - AN ENIGMA IN TIME: Amazon.co.uk: Halpern, Samuel: 9798793837880: Books

Best Regards

Great. I checked and unfortunately the book is not yet available in Amazon India. But I am back in the UK in 10 weeks time and will certainly order it then.

Back