Ghostly Tales from the Titanic

Encyclopedia Titanica

Philip Hind
Staff member
jdt_ghosts_FP2.jpg
When the R.M.S. Titanic sank on April 15 1912 it claimed 1496 lives with only 712 survivors. The R.M.S. Carpathia picked up the survivors and returned to New York City arriving on April 18. She had originally departed New York four days earlier. When the Carpathia arrived at Pier 54 upwards of 40000 people about twice the seating capacity of Madison Square Garden were there waiting in pouring rain and a thunderstorm. It is almost as if the heavens were also... Titanica! Sat, 27 May 2023

Good job!! The story of the Southampton women woken up during the night is frighteningly real, surely it will have happened to many Belfast women too.. It is known that in the energy field the strength of many people who exercise a call at the same time quadruples the "power" of the signal.. It is not the first time that hundreds of people thousands of kilometers away from home, belonging to a "social nucleus" managed to attract the attention of their loved ones... and to think that these are just a few of the paranormal stories, in which deeper and more shocking have never been told or written... Sorry for my English, but as an Italian I don't know the right terms congratulations again for the very interesting article, good night!

That was a good article. Thanks. I wonder if any those stories are what caused them to make the episode of One Step Beyond called "Night of April 14th"? I could post the link to the episode in another thread. I don't want to muck up your thread here. Anyway again...a good article. Cheers.

Back