A really cool 16 minute video

Great video that gives some impression of what life may have been like on the Titanic.
Makes you wonder if the Titanic hadn't sank, would they have used it for the film footage!
Thanks for sharing.
Best wishes.

1. No mention of the motive power department that took the ship across the Atlantic.
2. No mention of Olympic being Titanic's sister (hardly surprising if this was after the event!)
3. The little boy busting a gut to get ahead of the girl on the cycling machine, the latter hardly breaking a sweat! Competitiveness in men, demureness in girls.
4. A good view in the galley of those strange double vertical portholes that I could never figure out from the outside.
5. The galley boy feeding what looked like mashed potatoes into the potato masher... "Feed 'em through again mate, I missed the shot..."
6. The swimmers doing their best to clout each other over the head - men in competition again.

A more gracious era indeed.

1. No mention of the motive power department that took the ship across the Atlantic.
2. No mention of Olympic being Titanic's sister (hardly surprising if this was after the event!)
3. The little boy busting a gut to get ahead of the girl on the cycling machine, the latter hardly breaking a sweat! Competitiveness in men, demureness in girls.
4. A good view in the galley of those strange double vertical portholes that I could never figure out from the outside.
5. The galley boy feeding what looked like mashed potatoes into the potato masher... "Feed 'em through again mate, I missed the shot..."
6. The swimmers doing their best to clout each other over the head - men in competition again.

A more gracious era indeed.
Then was then, now is now.....
Not everybody was politically correct then...........

Back