Adāl Naṣr Allāh

iv just seen and have a picture of adele nasser s ticket with watermarks and all with mr n nassars name on bottom of ticet as well as 10 th april boarding dfay at cherberg unbelivable i can email to anyone who wants a look

Paul, I apologize if you are receiving this message for a 2nd time. I attempted to post this yesterday and it looked like it worked but I do not see it now so I am trying to contact you again. My name is Robert C. Mery. I turns out that Mrs. Adele Nasser was my Uncle's godmother. I am doing some research on her for him. Once I have all the information together I am going package it and present it to him as a surprise for his 87th birthday which is August 30th. So I am very short on time. Is there anyway you can send me the photos of Mrs. Nasser's ticket and also explain to me where you obtained it? I would then like to include it in the package for my Uncle. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Please contact me as soon as possible. Also, if you know of anyway for me to obtain the actual tickets please let me know i.e. possibly from whoever took the photo you mention above. I am looking forward to hearing from you. I live in Colorado Springs, CO. and my Uncle Joe is in El Paso, Tx. so I need time to package everything and mail it to him by his birthday if at all possible. Thank you for your time and assistance. Sincerely, Robert

iv just seen and have a picture of adele nasser s ticket with watermarks and all with mr n nassars name on bottom of ticet as well as 10 th april boarding dfay at cherberg unbelivable i can email to anyone who wants a look

Mr Newell, I wrote you before but did not receive a response. Could you email me as I would love to see a copy of the Mrs. Nasser's ticket.

Leila Salloum Elias
[email protected]

Back