Albert Sylvanus Hunt

Has anyone got any info on the Hunt family and the children Will, Nigel,Jack (or Frank James) of Shirley Warren between 1960-1980. Would like to find other current reletives

Who is your gran and grandad? I`m trying to get the family in contact again as their were a lot of what happened kept quiet. I am Jacks grandson, I know that there are 12 children of Albert 6 boys and 6 girls. Do you know Bubbles and/or Dubs real name? Hope to hear from you.

Hi My name is Lucille Sobanski, Sylvanus hunt was my Nans nephew(Rosina East), she was Harriet hunts sister. I am trying to find connections with our relations on this side of the family. Can any one help?

My Gran is originally from Shirley warren/ Millbrook area. Named Valerie Hunt, the family is massive .. I’m sure she has 7 sisters and 2 brothers. Contact me on Facebook if you want (Carmen McManus) x

Sylvanus was my 2nd Great Uncle (my Great Grandad being Sylvester who did not sail on Titanic). I am doing the family tree so anyone who has any info, especially photos I would love to hear from you. I am 53 now and my mum always said the Hunts was a huge family. She was not wrong!

Back