If this is the wrong place for this thread toi be posted, please have this movied.

As of right now, I'm workign on and almost finished working on a shipbucket scale drawing of Arrol Gantry. I'm at the stage where I will draw the service crane. The problem is that thew only image i could find of the crane is this small image:
7e667ca8e15f081b92c619aa9e00f2df.jpg

Is there a larger version of the plans for the arrol gantry service crane? I can't make out the measurements due to the image being so small.

If this is the wrong place for this thread toi be posted, please have this movied.

As of right now, I'm workign on and almost finished working on a shipbucket scale drawing of Arrol Gantry. I'm at the stage where I will draw the service crane. The problem is that thew only image i could find of the crane is this small image:
View attachment 110763

Is there a larger version of the plans for the arrol gantry service crane? I can't make out the measurements due to the image being so small.
Seeing the drawing I am not too sure if that tower crane is use in the ship building program or just used to assemble the gantry.

The centre tower crane above the gantry looks very much was used in the construction of the gantry, as three other cranes are used on the same track to build the two ships.

Back