August Expedition to Titanic

G. Michael Harris, the owner of Titanic The Experience in Orlando (formerly Titanic Ship of Dreams) is heading an expedition to Titanic in August. He is offering an opportunity to join him on the expedition, as well as to bring you back your own personalized foam cup (decorated any way you want) and photographed at the bow - it will be returned to you crushed by the pressure of the sea. I don't know if you've seen such a cup, but they're about the size of a whiskey shot glass when it's brought back. He's also taking "Heart of the Ocean" necklaces to the bow and personal plaques - all will be photographed and returned to you. Now, I don't know the exact details of whether he's actually going to put the items on the bow, or just have the 'bot hold it in front for the picture - or whatever. You can call them or email them for more information. Just thought I would pass this information along for anyone who might be interested. Any judgments or comments about it can be emailed directly to me and I will reply.

Kyrila

Thanks Kyrila! Is there a website that we can go to with further information? I'm going to check your link when I get done with this post, so this might be a pointless question.
happy.gif
I'd love to have a foam cup from the bow. Do you have to send them the cup already drawn on or do you just tell them? And is it free? I'd expect not. But ya never know. There might be a poor-person-friendly someone out there who'll put an expedition together for us paupers like me.
happy.gif
Anyway, I'm going to go check that link. Thanks for the info!!! Best wishes!

Matt.

Ah, under construction. Okay, I'll be checking back off and on to see when the site makes it up! Thanks again Kyrila. Are you going to be joining this new expedition?

Matt.

Back