Bed styles on the D and E Deck cabins?

I've seen a thread which shows the style of beds and panelling in the A, B and C Deck cabins, however I haven't seen any info on the D and E Deck cabins ( For E-Deck so far I've only seen Molly Brown's cabin which has a brass bed )

So, which bed style was on the D and E Deck cabins?

On D-deck the outboard staterooms had mahogany Cot beds while the in-board and bibby staterooms had oak cot beds. On E-deck the in-board and bibby staterooms that were always assigned as first class had oak beds, however the outboard staterooms is a debtable matter as on the Olympic post-Titanic they had mahogany Cot beds but personally I believe based on the evidence from Mrs. Brown it could have been a brass Cot bed.

On D-deck the outboard staterooms had mahogany Cot beds while the in-board and bibby staterooms had oak cot beds. On E-deck the in-board and bibby staterooms that were always assigned as first class had oak beds, however the outboard staterooms is a debtable matter as on the Olympic post-Titanic they had mahogany Cot beds but personally I believe based on the evidence from Mrs. Brown it could have been a brass Cot bed.
I see, thanks for the information

Currently modelling some of these for the game I'm developing

Back