Bob Read's Titanic CAD plans are available.

Lately I went back to the Titanic CAD plans site. Bob Read had decided to make his plans available again!

They're now available for download as PDF files.

However, It's unfortunate that he won't be releasing the other plans for Olympic and Britannic that he used to have on the site. If only there was a was for one to contact him on that matter.

He said on Facebook “The Titanc plan set offered on my website is the only plan set which will ever be produced. No plans of Olympic or Britannic will ever be offered. Hopefully this statement will leave room for no further questions about other plans. In the future I will not respond to any forum posts or private messages on this subject.”

I was going to check it again today and the site has completely vanished. it's domain is empty. there is legit nothing there anymore.

Does anyone here know why the site has vanished? Any reason as to why it's removed?

An almost similar thing happened to me a couple of months ago. I went to add something to my site and discovered that I couldn't get FTP access to it. I had to deal with the new host people for several weeks while they were transferring files. At least they didn't loose anything of mine, that I know of, and I finally got FTP access back.

There is a problem involving the domain host. I don’t have details or a timetable for restoration. Everyone will just have to be patient.

Thats understandable, I will gladly wait. I was going to buy your CAD profile plan to frame years ago but kept putting it off and then you stopped selling them. I only recently found out about it cause I decided to check your site out after all these years and then saw this post.

From what I saw posted previously I understand its all Titanic only plans and they are PDF files, are they going to be individual, or will they be bundled together as a large set?

Rusty_S: I have re-launched my website but witha a different domain name: www.titanic-cad-plans.website. The site is still under construction but the Titanic plans are available again.
Hello! Do you plan to publish Britannic plans? Digital plans for donations? I think that thousands of people in the world are following your research activities and highly appreciate of the best plans with all the details for Olympic-class liners, this will be a great loss for people who are in the process of building Britannic...

Back