Bridget Moran

Relative of my great grandmother, not 100% how without further research but they shared the same name, she was Bertha Bridget my Great Grandmother was Bridget Moran from Lancashire where my family still live. I expect my Great Grandmother and her were either cousins or she was my Great Grandmothers niece, their birth ages are half a generation apart as often happened with bigger families in those days so it could be either.

Yes she did. She was married to Dan Sinnott and they had 3 children (Eileen, Dan & Dick). After he died she married my Great-Grandfather George Cooper, and the had 1 child (Bertha Cooper). I know that this is probably to late for your project, so I hope this helps. Keith McConnell

My Aunt Alice told me before she died that we had relatives on the titanic. After some research , Bertha Moran and her brother seemed to be the result. My great grandmother was Sara Daughtrey or Doughtry . Could anyone shed some light on this information?

My great grandmother was Bridget Moran of Preston. We believe she had relatives on the Titanic. She married a Thomas Walton and lived in Preston until she died.

Bridget aka Bertha Moran and her brother Daniel Moran are my Great Aunt and uncle. They are my granddads brother and sister. RIP
My Great Grandparents. Were Bridget Nestor who was born in Askeaton Limerick Ireland in 1845 married my Great Granddad in 1867.
My Great Granddad Patrick Moran was also born in Toomdeely Askeaton Limerick Ireland in1837. Hope this information will be use full to anyone who is trying to join the dots in their family connections.

Bridget aka Bertha Moran and her brother Daniel Moran are my Great Aunt and uncle. They are my granddads brother and sister. RIP
My Great Grandparents. Were Bridget Nestor who was born in Askeaton Limerick Ireland in 1845 married my Great Granddad in 1867.
My Great Granddad Patrick Moran was also born in Toomdeely Askeaton Limerick Ireland in1837. Hope this information will be use full to anyone who is trying to join the dots in their family connections.
Hi Mary
have been doing some family research about the Morans , most of my relatives are in Tipperary Ireland and the moran line seems to go back quite a long way . family hearsay says that these Morans are related to us but i cant find the links between them . Have you done any family research ? if so do you know if you have any relatives in tipperary most specifically cappawhite ?
many thanks

susy

Hi Mary
have been doing some family research about the Morans , most of my relatives are in Tipperary Ireland and the moran line seems to go back quite a long way . family hearsay says that these Morans are related to us but i cant find the links between them . Have you done any family research ? if so do you know if you have any relatives in tipperary most specifically cappawhite ?
many thanks

susy
Bridget and daniel were my great gran aunt and uncle, their brother is my grandmothers father, all the morans related to them are still here in limerick

This is correct as my family talk about the nestors, which means you are 1st cousins with my grandmother who is 89, and your father and her father must have been brothers

This is my relative. Of note, her brothers body was never found. However his cap was found floating on the surface and was returned to the family. Several other family members also passed from Tuberculosis like her mother. Quite sad.

Back