CAD plan water intake/drain positions

Newman123

If you're not sure what I'm talking about, its those tiny holes along the separation line between the hu;; and waterline. Some below and above that line.
the one I used was based on the Hahn plans, but the ones on the CAD plans, or what i can discern from lower resolution are in different positions or has additional holes. I'm worried that I might have gotten them wrong.

So I'm trying to plot out and add them to a Shipbucket project that I'm working on and i had to resort to looking at the articles as well as some images for the changes needed for this drawing.. So I'm asking if anyone has a copy of the CAD plans. Just specifically where the seachests, intakes and drains are located.

anyone here got larger copies of the location of those particular features on the ship?
Some are shown on the Bruce Beveridge drawings but only the main ones in the engine room. There's also a hand drawn plan knocking about that shows the various drains, suctions and overboards for the boiler rooms forward of the ER. Got one somewhere if you haven't got it?

Some are shown on the Bruce Beveridge drawings but only the main ones in the engine room. There's also a hand drawn plan knocking about that shows the various drains, suctions and overboards for the boiler rooms forward of the ER. Got one somewhere if you haven't got it?
Sorry for replying so late. I'm trying to fi plpans that feature what you mentioned

I'm still waiting for a reply

Back