Collision with Nantucket Light Ship

From the disaster itself, not that I'm aware of. I've seen a photo of the Olympic's bow after the fact. Bent a little and with some scratched paint. That's about all that was readily visible.

There's a brief interview with survivors from the light ship on a video called Olympic, Titanic, Britannic, put out by Fifth Avenue. It's rather old, but odd copies are about.

Ive not been able to find any photos or footage of the Nantucket Lightship that was sunk by Olympic. It’s odd because of how articles distinctly describe the wreck but there’s no visual evidence of it

I’ve already read that three times. It does not reference anything showing any footage or images of the lightship’s wreck, only describing it.
Probably no photos of the wreck. I
The other link only shows images of the ships and images/artists impressions of the COLLISION, not the underwater wreck.
The divers seem to have have scrubbed the photo's from the net. Seems that some of the divers were accused of looting the wreck so they probably said screw it and removed their photo's. Even the Wayback machine had no old links. Some claim its a protected wreck site, others say no.

Probably no photos of the wreck. I

The divers seem to have have scrubbed the photo's from the net. Seems that some of the divers were accused of looting the wreck so they probably said screw it and removed their photo's. Even the Wayback machine had no old links. Some claim its a protected wreck site, others say no.
Hm, it shouldn’t exactly be a wreck site. But that is quite odd. Don’t know why someone would loot a 30s lightship, not much you can get worth such a hazardous risk, given the currents.

The filmed interview with captain Binks and a survivor of the lightship is slightly painful viewing, considering what had just happened. It seemed the Olympic’s captain was trying to get the lightship crewman to appear cheery on film. It’s on YouTube somewhere.

Back