Cromer Norfolk UK Passenger

I am trying to trace a family that travelled on the Titanic, they were from Cromer, a small village in Norfolk, UK, the son was the friend of my late grandfather - he never knew what happened to them and i wish i had asked him more about them. Does anyone know how to track down passengers with only an address of last location?

As a first step - forgive me if you've tried it already - is to go to the search mechanism on this site and type 'Cromer' and see what comes up.

I assume you've googled "Cromer Titanic".

I'm trying to think if I've ever come across a Cromer Titanic connection. It might have stuck in the back of my mind because I lived in Norwich for a couple of years. I always meant to take a daytrip to Cromer but didn't get around to it.

I'll keep thinking. I do feel like I've come across a reference to it here, but.......

After telling you to type "Cromer", it occurred to me that I could do it myself! Don't know why that didn't occur to me sooner
happy.gif

Anyway, it revealed nothing of import, but typing "Norfolk" revealed a ton of stuff that I didn't have time to research. At a glance, there were Titanic people connected to the Norfolk municipalities of Norwich, Diss, Thetford, Bale, among others.

That'll get you started. Regards, and good luck!

Back