Descendant Survivor Search- 112th anniversary

bryanh

Hello! I am working on an event in Skokie, IL in connection with Titanic: The Exhibition in Skokie, IL tied to the 112th anniversary. We would like to contact U.S. based descendants of survivors as our guests of honor for the event and wondering if anyone knows the best place to find contacts of descendants of survivors? Ideally Chicagoland area or midwest as the exhibition is located in Skokie just outside Chicago. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello! I am working on an event in Skokie, IL in connection with Titanic: The Exhibition in Skokie, IL tied to the 112th anniversary. We would like to contact U.S. based descendants of survivors as our guests of honor for the event and wondering if anyone knows the best place to find contacts of descendants of survivors? Ideally Chicagoland area or midwest as the exhibition is located in Skokie just outside Chicago. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Please email me at [email protected]

Hi! ET is a great place to look for anything Titanic. Have you tried this Facebook page? Howard Fitz-Gerald is an admin. Log in to Facebook
Good luck, Cliff Ismay

Back