Detailed schemetics of the ships electrical system, hydraulic system, and steam lines?

Oliver K

Radio Ham, Maritime Enthusiast
Hi, New here, been interested in Titanic for a very long time now, been learning a lot about it, but i just realised that i don't have any good blueprints or schematics of the electrical system, Hydraulic system (Power Steering, Telemotor) and Steam lines.

Is there any schematics out there? I'm particularly looking for one of the electrical system rather then anything else.

I'm not aware of any which have survived to the present day. To the best of my knowledge, all of Harland & Wolff's surviving plans have been turned over to the Ulster Folk Transportation Museum.

Hi, New here, been interested in Titanic for a very long time now, been learning a lot about it, but i just realised that i don't have any good blueprints or schematics of the electrical system, Hydraulic system (Power Steering, Telemotor) and Steam lines.

Is there any schematics out there? I'm particularly looking for one of the electrical system rather then anything else.

I do not know of any schematics from Titanic. I wish; I myself love the technical parts of the ship.

Don't know if this is any help:
I have recently been working on the Kilroy's stoking Indicator. Follow this link. Here are some electrical schematics of a system used on Titanic. (The duplex indicator system).

This is a really nice documentation on the Kilroy's Stoking Indicator, keep it up! You should make some documentation on the steering system.

I shall enjoy reading this, and thanks for telling me about this, because I've been wondering about those indicators for a long time now.

Back