Hi there,
I am a fellow historian of the Titanic and was wondering if anyone knew any contact link to Don Lynch. As a fellow historian he is someone I have always admired and would like to ask for some advice. I couldn't find an email online, if anyone could help that would be perfect!

Thank you,
Emma

I with you! I know on the Titanic Channel you can contact several big ones. Through that i have been privileged enough to talk to Ken and Bill and have them answer some of my questions!

Also it has been noted on previous posts that Don Lynch had a bit part in the 1997 "Titanic" as the father of the Spedden boy spinning his top on the deck. (Uncredited))

Also it has been noted on previous posts that Don Lynch had a bit part in the 1997 "Titanic" as the father of the Spedden boy spinning his top on the deck. (Uncredited))
I was sitting at my desk at work one day and I brought my copy of Don Lynch's latest book. I was reading it when my friend and co-worker noticed it. He informed me that Don was his cousin and was really a nice guy. I said thats pretty cool as I really liked his books. He told me that he was going to see him at a family re-union in a few weeks and if I wanted he would get my books autographed for me. He did and wrote some nice comments. It was one of those strange coincidence things but pretty cool none the less.

Back