Eternal Voyage

Hello, I know a lot of us are bored and stuck in quarantine so I thought I'd post my Titanic fan fic. It's a ghost stories that takes place on the Titanic. I learned A LOT of what's in there from this site and other books.

It's my first attempt at a novel and I feel and have heard from others, that it's a really good story. So check it out. I'm posting a new chapter every week and it's free @ Anarie Woodard

You should keep up with it. The world can always use more novelists.

Thanks . I am. This is just the first novel I've written. I'm sharing the novels I write on that blog until I'm at a professional level. Hopefully that will be my next book, but if not it'll go on the blog (if it's good enough to share that is). I don't want just anything going on there.

Are you in a lockdown situation? You are cranking out that story pretty fast. I couldn't do it myself. No lockdown here. Just motivational problems. Need to turn off the computer. Too many projects here. But I guess this could be a good time for writers like you and others. Keep going!

I am on lockdown, but that's not why I'm cracking them out so quickly. I admit I've had this book written for years. I'm just going through and editing it in the first person now so that's why it's taking me so long to post them.

Hello, I know a lot of us are bored and stuck in quarantine so I thought I'd post my Titanic fan fic. It's a ghost stories that takes place on the Titanic. I learned A LOT of what's in there from this site and other books.

It's my first attempt at a novel and I feel and have heard from others, that it's a really good story. So check it out. I'm posting a new chapter every week and it's free @ Anarie Woodard
congrats. Where can I get it? Fanfiction.com? What is it about?

I may even write a story about ghosts in the Stern section, but I don't want to seem like I'm copying you. ANyway, keep up the great work!

Back