Francis James Young

Has anyone any information regarding this man. I believe he may have been my great uncle. the only information I have at the moment is that he was 30 years old at the time and he lived at 28 Russell Street, Southampton. his sister (my nan) was Ethel Young. i have seen a message from Pamela Young (posted last year) - please contact me to discuss information.

Francis Young's body was never recovered, or at least if he was he wasn't identified. I don't know if he has a memorial "grave," or is named on a family member's stone, but that's always a possibility.

Has anyone any information regarding this man. I believe he may have been my great uncle. the only information I have at the moment is that he was 30 years old at the time and he lived at 28 Russell Street, Southampton. his sister (my nan) was Ethel Young. i have seen a message from Pamela Young (posted last year) - please contact me to discuss information.
Hello, I was just doing some family research on the Youngs in my family and came across your post my Grandma's name was Ethel Young and I'm wondering if it could be the same person.

I'm the son of Pamela Young, Rhys. As my mother has indicated Francis is a relative. My uncle also said we had a relative in First Class as well.

Hi Marion, just seen your post. I believe that Francis was my great uncle. I do have some information about him. If you're still looking get in touch.

Back