Frank Dwan (Duane)

According to the Jerseyman 26.4.1921 Frank Duane got lost on the Titanic. I have not seen his name in Hermann Soldners book. His son was Michael Duane. He was a coachman for Dr. F.H. Humpreys atMorristown, NJ. Do anybody know more?

Apparently Frank was my great great grandfather my grandmother was Evelyn dwan(duane) she was one of 12 apparently one was a pilot living in America would love to find any relatives

Apparently Frank was my great great grandfather my grandmother was Evelyn dwan(duane) she was one of 12 apparently one was a pilot living in America would love to find any relatives
Frank Dwan's ET bio says that there are plenty of contemporary descendants living on both sides of the Atlantic right now. 7 of his 8 offspring are listed and so research through genealogy sites might yield good results.

Frank Dwan's ET bio says that there are plenty of contemporary descendants living on both sides of the Atlantic right now. 7 of his 8 offspring are listed and so research through genealogy sites might yield good results.
a lot of Frank Dwan's descendants live in bunmahon, and that also includes my family :)

According to the Jerseyman 26.4.1921 Frank Duane got lost on the Titanic. I have not seen his name in Hermann Soldners book. His son was Michael Duane. He was a coachman for Dr. F.H. Humpreys atMorristown, NJ. Do anybody know more?
Hi my name is Dan Dwan of Knockmahon Bonmahon County Waterford im a great grandson of Frank Dwan who perished on the Titanic i now live 100 yards away from Franks old house where he left for the last time in 1912 to begin his journey aboard the Titanic . Im very interested in connecting or discovering any relatives in the US, we have no record of what became of Franks sons including MIchael Dwan that you mention i wonder did they have families and descendants that might be still alive ? Would appreciate any info you may have Many Thanks Dan Dwan

If this is correct then we are related. My name is Dan Dwan of Knockmahon Bonmahon County Waterford Ireland i am a great grandson of Frank Dwan and live in the same village as he did approximately 100 yards from his home from where he departed in 1912 to visit America on the Titanic never to return. I would like to connect with any relatives he may have in America i have no knowledge of what happened his sons in New Jersey ? One i know was called Michael and one John perhaps they had families there and some descendants may be still living? Be great to connect with them again and to learn more of your story Many Thanks Dan Dwan

Back