Frederick Edward Giles

I am interested in learning more about the three men with the last name Giles who perished as second class passengers simply because they had the same last name as I have. I would appreciate anyone knowing anything about them sending me an email at [email protected]

Lee Giles
Red Deer, Canada

Thank you for your help in finding the names of two cousins who went down on the Titanic. I have a picture of the two brothers taken not long before going on their fateful voyage aboard the Titanic. I had only known the two brother lost their lives, I never knew their first names and I had found three Giles listed. With the help of your information, I know them to be Frederick & Edgar Giles. There is a listing of a Ralph Giles. His father's name is similar to that of Frederick & Edgar's (John William Giles vs. William Giles) . I wonder if they could possibly be related as well? Any further information would be appreciated. Thank you so much!

Bobbie Munro
originally from Pennsylvania now live in South Carolina

I am a Giles. My father was a Giles. I have heard stories of the relation to
Re: Frederick Edward Giles
are any blood relatives alive like great grand sons
Hi! I am a Giles. My father is a Giles, and my Grandfather Was William Giles. I had an Uncle Fred Giles as well. I am finding all this info due to a college assignment. How interesting! I would love to know if we are all related! Anyone with any info at all, please let me know! My name is Lori Giles and my email is [email protected].

Back