Frederick Fleet

I have just discovered I am related to Frederick. My fathers family..my family line..the Wilsons..married into the Walkington family. My grt grt grt aunt, Alice Wilson, sister of my grt grt grandfather William Wilson..married a George Walkington. Their daughter Ann Walkington, married Richard Fleet. Their daughter Alice Fleet was the mother of Frederick Fleet.I also have a link to Joseph Scarrott..also aboard the Titanic and also on my fathers side...My Wilson line hails from Liverpool. And many were Shipwrights. My link to the Scarrott name comes via the Sherwood family who married into the Scarrott family...Ernest Scarrott married Rose Sherwood. Rose's cousin, Henry Sherwood married Emily Johnston. Emily was my grandmothers sister!. My fathers mother. And my father being John Wilson, grt grt grandson of William Wilson whos sister married George Walkington.

This guy I ended up picking out in a school project. He is so cool, but I don't get him why would he hang hiself right after surviving the Titanic 2 weeks before????

I have just discovered I am related to Frederick. My fathers family..my family line..the Wilsons..married into the Walkington family. My grt grt grt aunt, Alice Wilson, sister of my grt grt grandfather William Wilson..married a George Walkington. Their daughter Ann Walkington, married Richard Fleet. Their daughter Alice Fleet was the mother of Frederick Fleet.I also have a link to Joseph Scarrott..also aboard the Titanic and also on my fathers side...My Wilson line hails from Liverpool. And many were Shipwrights. My link to the Scarrott name comes via the Sherwood family who married into the Scarrott family...Ernest Scarrott married Rose Sherwood. Rose's cousin, Henry Sherwood married Emily Johnston. Emily was my grandmothers sister!. My fathers mother. And my father being John Wilson, grt grt grandson of William Wilson whos sister married George Walkington.

Frederick fleet is a good man. no matter what ppl say about him. If u were on titanic u would have wanted to live. Any way he had no choice of a boat. He was given a a number on the titanic in a boat. So, there was no choice... No choice...

Back