Halifax

Has anyone been to the Maritime/Titanic exhibit in Halifax? Is it worth seeing? I will be in Maine when it warms up and thought that being that close I might jump over to check it out. I've been to Belfast several times and South Hampton...various RMSTI exhibits and have enjoyed them all. Was wondering about Halifax.

One of the most important places for you to see would be the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic. It is downtown at the waterfront and there you can see lots of artifacts and displays of the Titanic.There is also a graveyard site you could visit as well. I cant remember the name of it know but it wouldnt be hard to find out. You can easily rent a car and visit these areas. Halifax is a busy city but if you are good with directions, you shouldnt have any problems. If you do, just stop and ask, us Nova Scotians are very friendly helpful people. Have a great time.
Bitmann

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. I will be sure to hit the museum when I go there. I travel a lot and usually do some research before I go to a new place. I think that museum would be a good starting place...Thanks again!

Back