Henry Noss

Henry Noss was also my great grandgather. Henry louis was my Grandfather, my mother June used to recall to us that Harry never felt warm afterwards

i know that my family came from across the pond , but it only goes so far back and stops on the Noss Side of the family....According to our last name , we are of Norweigan Hertiage, but that is all that i know.........

Henry Noss was my grandfather. Henry and Annie had 13 children. Two girls died leaving 11 surviving children in the family. Henry, William, Winnie, Herbert, Phyllis, Dorit, James, Robert, Peter, Joan, Peggy ( not sure of chronological order) Janie and Betty died either from diphtheria or pneumonia. Cheryl Jensen. ( Bob Noss daughter)

Hi my name is Ryan Taylor and Henry noss was my great great grandfather. His son Henry noss was still alive when I was about 9 years old and lived around corner from my family home in blunsdon Swindon. My great grandparents Henry and Kate noss always fascinated me with stories etc! But Henry noss on the titanic was a brave wonderful person and it’s amazing to hear about all the distance relatives!

I know that it is an odd question but I have a reason for asking. Does anyone know when that photograph Henry Noss on his ET bio was taken? Was in the immediate aftermath of the disaster?

Henry Noss was my grandfather. Henry and Annie had 13 children. Two girls died leaving 11 surviving children in the family. Henry, William, Winnie, Herbert, Phyllis, Dorit, James, Robert, Peter, Joan, Peggy ( not sure of chronological order) Janie and Betty died either from diphtheria or pneumonia. Cheryl Jensen. ( Bob Noss daughter)
Hi Cheryl. Dorrit was my grandmother and lived in Brighton.

I am doing research into his LARGE family ... if anyone has birthdates or dates of passing or married names, it would be monstrously helpful!!

Back