James (George) Taylor

Hello, James Taylor was my great grandfather, unfortunately no photographs or not much info exists about him. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction?
Thanks

Clare

Your family may have better luck with that. A lot of what's here on ET came by way of researchers digging into not only public archives, but contributions from the reletives of these people.

Hello, James Taylor was my great grandfather, unfortunately no photographs or not much info exists about him. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction?
Thanks

Clare
Hi
Do you know if any of his children were called Sophia, born 1918. As I believe my nan was related somehow.

Thanks
Hi
Do you know if any of his children were called Sophia, born 1918. As I believe my nan was related somehow.

Hello Clare .
My name is Michael Curtis James Taylor was my grandfather, his brother George was on the and Titanic and survived but for some reason he signed on as his brother James. Can you tell me your fathers name . If you are on Ancestry our family tree is on there.Regards Mick.

Back