JASON Return to Titanic

Yep, I found it while trying to find more photos of the 2004 wreck images. A good site too
happy.gif

Hi John,

"Too bad it was not about our Jason being able to see the Titanic site."

LOL! Yes, that dream of mine has not come true for me yet. Oh well.
happy.gif

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Impressive site! Anyone have any idea what the object with three turquoise buttons/stones is beneath the pair of shoes/boots photographed on the 7th June? Looks like a brooch or badge or something. Either that or my overactive imagination! Any ideas?
Appreciate it,
Rich.

Rich,

The boots look like a man's, so I doubt that it's a brooch. It may be a personal item that he had in his pocket or his hand, or maybe it is a brooch - of his loved one.

It could be a badge, though. That's not inconceivable, since there were military persons aboard, such as Archibald Butt, but he, as far as I know, was wearing knee-high boots (formals?). Were there any policemen/firemen on board who perished?

It's strange, but by the awkward way the boots are lying, it seems as if they belonged to two different people, either that or the individual landed awkwardly. If there were more than just the two boots, I'd theorize that it might be the site of more than one person.

Just my thoughts...

As for Ballard...*ahem*

Back