John D Baumann

Hi,

I am looking for additional information on John D. Baumann, other than what is on this site. Anything anyone can share would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marvin...

Brian, Daniel, George and Philip,
It may be a long shot but my great grandmother was Anna Baumann. She always hinted at a relative aboard the Titanic but was never specific with relatives. I am trying to make a connection to John Baumann and would appreciate it if you could email me any info that you may have acquired in your Titanic searches. I have read through the message board and am aware that he was a businessman (gums, etc) and that he was associated with the Harris' but I would really like to get further info on his wife, Eve and his supposed daughter and anything else that could shed light on his life, backround and connections. If it turns out he is related, I would gladly share family info if you would like. Thanks, Jeanne

Jeanne,

Not sure if I'm the 'Daniel' you were referring to, but the only thing that I can help with is the claim filed against the White Star Line by John D Baumann's sister, for $25,000 for the loss of his life. I haven’t ordered a copy, but will be glad to help point you in the right direction so you can get a copy. Please feel free to email me privately (via the ET message option).

Regards,

Daniel.

Back