Joseph Dawson

My Dad ( Albert Edward ) was born in York England in 1930, but his Parents Frank and Sarah Dawson spoke of it quite abit. My father knows how they were related. I should ask him. My Grandfather "Frank" served in both world wars so I don't like bringing up sad things. Joe was younger than my son when he drown.God Bless us all.

Joseph Dawson was totally different from(jack Dawson) but it dose n't change the film for me before jack died he could of just been unconscious was he or not ? . billy Zane whom played cal, after rose met jack i thought cal was an absolute BASTARD

I believe this real stories of happened in 1912 My great great great grand mother were heard that stories I was surprise how many poeple have died I would love to hear and go back what the stories happened I notice the picture of all poeple who died I was born 1965 And my great great great grand mother told us after make that movies of titanics

You do know that Rose DeWitt Bukater wasn't made up? Her original name was Rose (last name cant I remember), but she did indeed very much exist.

James Cameron has even stated that Jack and Rose were made up characters. It's just coincidence that there was a J. Dawson and a Rose.

Back