Lets share photos of our Titanic collections

Here is an idea- We are all Titanic buffs here, and many of us have been collecting Titanic books and collectibles since childhood- Do you have an enormous wall of Titanic collectables, a bookcase packed with Titanic books, a shelf crammed with Titanic bric-a-brac,or a wall covered with framed Titanic pictures? Do you have a room designed to look like a suite from the titanic? Do you scatter your Titanic collection all throughout your home, or do you keep your collection in one area? Why not post a picture of you collection here? I'm really interested to see how my fellow Titanic buffs exhibit their Titanic collections.
I will post my collection in one moment...

well, here is a snap of one of my Titanic bookshelves...The blue volumes are my bound titanic commutators, the chessboard is made out of wood from olympic's grand staircase...

books_copy3.jpg

Unfortunately my TITANIC collection dates back to 1967. When our local newspaper did a write-up ('98) on me, owing to the popularity of the Cameron film, I displayed most of my collection
and the reporter remarked..."You did not have to pull everything out...but thank-you anyhow".
So...beings that I collect, just about everything associated with TITANIC, it's far to much too share via one or even two photographs. In fact I am going to do a display at our local library this coming next April, and do not think that the the two *huge* provided display cases will suffice...not considering my safe-deposit holds!

Michael Cundiff
NV, USA

Aww c'mon Michael - please post just ONE photograph for us at least. One cannot describe a collection such as you have without giving the rest of us a little peek. Please?
happy.gif

Back