Lusitania and Mauretania Minecraft Project

Hi all! I'm kind of new here, so let me introduce myself first, my name is Antonio DeGaetano, I am 17 and live in Southern California. I have been a Titanic enthusiast since 1st grade, taught myself how to draw (essentially, I never took art classes and blew away my friends by drawing Titanic from memory, very accurately) and have loved ships and history since then. My love of videogames led me to Minecraft and I thought why not build my favorite ships? I remade someone else's Titanic on the Xbox 360 edition, and then I came up with my own design for the Lusitania. I am now currently working on her sister ship, the Mauretania, and I was just wondering how many people would be interested in seeing some photos of the Titanic and Lusitania that are finished, and progression pics of the Mauretania. Also, any photos of some of the Mauretania's interior from her earliest days would be appreciated, i.e., engine rooms, boilers, and any areas that were different from the Lusitania. Also, I am building her as if she was still in dry dock, so she will not be in water, and I am going to add cranes and buildings around the dock. Thanks! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back