Lusitania negative

I just won this glass plate negative showing a Lusitania deck scene over at Ebay. The dealer sold the print from it a while back without mentioning he had this, so I was both pleased an surprised to see it come up.
77959.jpg

And, the positive. If anyone would like a print from this, once I get it to the photo lab, I will be happy to provide one for the cost of printing (generally around $5) and the shipping. Contact me through my email in the user profile section.
77962.jpg

Here is a segment from what turned out to be a VERY large negative showing a pre-1912 Lusitania. Will post a large scan of this once it gets back from the photo lab.
78307.jpg

Is that from her trials? I recall one or two very nice, crisp photographs taken, one of which you'll see on the inside cover of Atlantic Liners of the Cunard Line by Neil McCart.

BTW, did you get my last e-mail?

No- it was taken entering NY Harbor. I posted a photo I own of her during the trials on another Lusitania thread. Responded to your email earlier tonight.

Yes, I still have them. The bulk of my images are here, on ET, in our LEST WE FORGET article. Between Mike, Cliff, and myself, we have, perhaps, 60-70 original images of the ship, spanning 1908-April 25, 1915.

Back