Marriages between survivors

Hello, I often wonder were any marriages between survivors. I know that fist class passenger Mary Eloise Smith married Robert Daniel, who was also from first class. Anyone else?

Thank you, David. I found other couple: Florentina Duran y More married to Julian Padron Manent, both from second class. I don't know whether she know him before disaster but I suppose that Florentina and her sister Asuncion travelled in group with Julian Manent.

All the best,

Delia
happy.gif

Karl Behr was already pursuing Miss Newsom prior to their boarding the Titanic, as was the young Spanish couple. One of the Fortune girls was also being pursued by a passenger aboard Titanic prior to their boarding (can't recall his name at the moment) but she was already engaged and did not encourage his attentions. Mrs. Smith and Mr. Daniel was the only couple brought together as a result of the tragedy.

Kyrila

Kyrila, I'm sure this Fortune girl about you mention is Alice (although she was engaged to Mr Allen at this time). William cancelled his voyage on the Mauretania and boarded on the Titanic because he wanted be close Alice. Very romantic story!

All the best,

Delia
happy.gif

Back