Modern ship being built after the Mauretania blueprints

i am currently clearing out an old shipyard in california that i recently purchased and i going to build a ship that resembles the mauretania the orignal mauretania could fit from the starboard bridge wing to the port wing and still have room the ship is named the s.s. Lucy shes 6000 ft long 90 168 stories tall it will make queen mary 2 look like a tug boat soon as i finish the concept art is attach it could hold at least 100,000 people 400 lifeboats enough power to power the united kingdom and a max speed of 100 knots and five 7 bladed propellers it won't have the following bulbus bow or bow thursters trying to keep to the original design as much as possible which includes but ne limited to hull design and launch

>>and i going to build a ship that resembles the mauretania <<

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhttttt.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee you are.
rofl.gif

Just like the people who wanted to build Titanic 2, but I don't see her anywhere. Anyways, I wish you luck on your journey and if by some snow ball chance in hell it's built, I will fly over there and congratulate you personally.

>>no weed you guys are funny <<

The membership includes not only historians but professional mariners as well as people with a good grounding and understanding of naval architecture. You may be able to build something the size of 3/4 of New York City if you have trillions of dollars handy, but it sure as hell won't be a replica of anything.

>>this is no joke <<

Sure it is.

Back