Mrs Candee

Jaques

Does anyone have any idea as to what Mrs. Candee's cabin was?
Hugh Woolner mentions it in his testimony but never says the number.
I know it is either on C D or E deck, but the exact number I'm not sure of.
( You'd think Col. Gracie would have remembered)

It might, slightly be possible that Mrs Candee was the woman in E23. Mr McGough does not give a detailed description of her, simply stating that there was a "lady" in E23. Besides Mrs Candee there are 3 other likely possibilities, so therefore it is hard to judge whether she was in this cabin.

Daniel Rosenshine.

Has anyone read the account on the Pellegrino website? There seems to be too much dialogue for it to be a written account. What does anyone else think?
Mike

I certainly think it's legitimate, because Pellegrino mentions the newspaper/magazine it was taken from and the date of the publication. So I guess everyone could verify with the magazine (if still existing) and ask a copy of the account.

Actually Charles. If you read the way Pellegrino words it, the first paragraph ( which is separate from the lengthier account ) came from "Sealed Orders". The second part according to him he claims came from a relative in which she supposedly wrote a longer, more "detailed" account. That is the one I am questioning. If you go back and read it, you will see what I mean.

Back