My saved render of my Titanic model

Here's my last render of my unfinished Titanic model that I, unfortunately lost on my corrupted hard drive and didn't manage to save it. Including all of my renders except a few of my later progress (masts, funnels, mooring bollards, cargo hatches and the place for the center anchor).
nc_ohc=v5OyBUcIZBwAX9APYkG&_nc_ht=scontent.fbeg9-1.jpg

Here's my last render of my unfinished Titanic model that I, unfortunately lost on my corrupted hard drive and didn't manage to save it. Including all of my renders except a few of my later progress (masts, funnels, mooring bollards, cargo hatches and the place for the center anchor).
View attachment 77876
It looks good. Sorry about your hard drive. Been there myself. In the early days of computers the mantra was "save early and save often". Back everything up. You don't really hear that much anymore. I guess it's because of the cloud now a days. Personally I don't trust the cloud but that's just me. Cheers.

I don't have any because my Titanic model, which I did in Sketchup, is a proving ground for my modelling skills. It's a very complicated and tedious work but the results are rewarding.

Back