News ‘Mysteries From The Grave: The Titanic’ Explores The Horrifying Secrets Laying At The Bottom of the Ocean [Exclusive Trailer]

Jason D. Tiller

Staff member
This year makes the 110th anniversary of the tragic sinking of the Titanic. Now, a new documentary aims to explore the secrets that are still laying on the ocean floor. A Tubi original production, Mysteries from the Grave: The Titanic looks at the real-life horror behind the disaster..

Argh, I inserted a laughing emoji on my original reply, but I typed it on my phone instead of selecting one from the site, so I didn't go through. I meant to add the following to the end of that post: :p

No harm done; it's all good, Kathy. I'm glad to know you weren't serious as that is one production, I do not want to have anything to do with. :)

I will watch it too. Simply because of my interest in Titanic. But there were things in the trailer I already disagree with. But maybe the trailer has them out of context and they explain further in the full docu. Thanks for posting the link. Cheers.

I agree with Steven. Looks very tabloid and edited up into a "supermarket expose'". We know most of the facts about the ship and the sinking. The "Titanic" collision and subsequent events are "a daisy chain of mistakes", and breaking any one of them could have altered events in manifold terms.
We all like examining the ship wreckage and placing our minds (not our bodies) on those decks or in those waters. What's to learn from this presentation? Probably nothing factual.

But there were things in the trailer I already disagree with.
That's the thing about documentaries, you can't count on them to get facts right. Not to say that documentaries aren't worthy of watching, but a lot of them are released without anyone doing any fact checking beforehand. Most of them should be regarded as entertainment, not a teaching tool. I don't expect to learn anything new from this one.

Last edited:
That's the thing about documentaries, you can't count on them to get facts right. Not to say that documentaries aren't worthy of watching, but a lot of them are released without anyone doing any fact checking beforehand. Most of them should be regarded as entertainment, not a teaching tool. I don't expect to learn anything new from this one.
Agreed. I remember back when I was a kid and teenager that the term "documentary" pretty much guaranteed a fact-based, informative product. Now the label seems to be slapped on just about anything.

Agreed. I remember back when I was a kid and teenager that the term "documentary" pretty much guaranteed a fact-based, informative product. Now the label seems to be slapped on just about anything.
I remember that too. Those were indeed the 'good old days'. How times have changed and not for the better.

Back