Nearer Our God to Thee book by Christian G. Tennyson-Ekeberg

Melinda R

Nearer Our God to Thee by Tennyson-Ekeberg is a 2013 book about Wallace Hartley and the band. I can't seem to find it except on eBay for $600! Does anyone know if this book is available and worth purchasing? It says it has information on Maria Robinson and Wallace Hartley and are very interested in them. Thanks for your help/

Nearer Our God to Thee by Tennyson-Ekeberg is a 2013 book about Wallace Hartley and the band. I can't seem to find it except on eBay for $600! Does anyone know if this book is available and worth purchasing? It says it has information on Maria Robinson and Wallace Hartley and are very interested in them. Thanks for your help/
I did a search for that book. I found another copy but it was still over $400. Ridiculous. They must think they have a Gutenberg bible for sale or something. Must have been only a very few copies published. But good luck on your search for one. Sometimes you get lucky or maybe there will be another reprint in the future.

Thanks, Mark. I have that book and it is excellent. Just ordered the book about Wallace Hartley 'Nearer Our God to Thee" by Christian Tennyson-Ekeberg from White Star Lines - expensive but great dealing with the seller! A Titanic master!

Back