New Lusitania Photo

Hello All,
just a note to say "hi" - and to share a scan of a small print from my collection - Lusitania on the morning of her Maiden Arrival at Pier 54 in NY 9/20/07. I bought it from an individual in Romania. I have also posted an image of Olympic and a rare panaorama of Mauretania under construction if anyone is interested. I look forward to reading the threads - I see some names I know
happy.gif

Best,
Eric2
90416.jpg

(c) Eric Longo Image Collection

Hi All,
here is a very scarce real photo postcard of Old Church Cemetery in Queenstown labelled by hand in ink "Lusitania Victims Graves"; probably taken sometime after the last grave was filled - perhaps July or August 1915.

Best,
Eric2

90461.jpg

(C) Eric Longo Image Collection

Hi All,
please pardon the errors with spelling and dates etc. - I know the Maiden arrival was on the morning of Friday, September 13th 1907 etc.. I am just new to this posting stuff - and the image sizes and all. And, I am getting dates from Mauretania and Lusitania mixed up in my posting efforts
happy.gif
MAB has been very helpful fixing my errors and making scan size suggestions - thanks!

Best,
Eric2

Hi All,
was just thinking...97 years ago today my photograph..Maiden arrival in New York. Any other photographs taken "today" anyone might care to post and share?

Best,
Eric2

Back