Parlour Suites

birth131[1].jpg
birth131[1].jpg
8182080681_03995a7c4a_b.jpg

I should've said wreckage, what it look like now sorry, newbie alert lol.

I'm pretty sure it's completely
Destroyed now but at any point did the ROVS get in do you know?

They did and you can see parts of the room that James Cameron had recreated for the 1997 film in the 2005 wreck dive on Last Mysteries of the Titanic.

Oh wow! Is the top video the private promenade deck?! I've never seen that video before, do you know what that is lying on the floor at the left when the rov pans round just towards the end?

I image that this is filmed on the ships Port side (if the ship's bow is pointing North then it's on the left hand side) and that the other end must have the door to the B-Deck boarding room and then onto the Grand Staircase at B Deck. Since the Grand Staircase is just a hole, they often use this route to get the mini-Subs into the Titanic's Interior.

bdeck.gif

No I know all that I was just wondering if that was just built up debris in the floor of the private promenade or something else like chairs.

There properly used to be were it not for the Bacteria and other organisms on the seafloor that have since eaten any wooden or fabric remains. The Wreck is more of a metal shell now.

Those wreck vids shows wonderful pic, but the site has deteriorated considerably since Cameron's shootings twenty years ago, so I don't think much of it remains today, unfortunately...

Back