Pumps

I want a list of pumps for the titanic an did you answer my question yet Michael for the number of engine and dynamo room plans? and dose any of your books cover the Empress of Ireland could you answer thes questions Ware was the dynamo room on the Empress of Ireland and how many
boilers,pumps and dynamos were there.Are there any plans of the engine,boiler and dynamo rooms?and did yo check out my clam on the Mauretania ?

Is there a shipboard pump that was used in later liners that could have perhaps pumped more water out of the Titanic that could have prolonged the sinking?

Which was the procedure to get the pumps working and how did they work? How many men were needed for the task? Did all the pumps worked the same in the different boiler rooms? Any informaton regarding the subject.

Does anyone know how long the pumps ran? Was it the entire time, 3/4 or 1/2 the time? I know some were running when when they lowered lifeboat 11 at around 1:25 as she almost got hit by the pump discharge. I've been looking but cant find the answer so far.

Back