I was on a site a couple of days ago and it said that in RTT M. Emmet Walsh (Master Chief Vinnie Walker) was Giordino. I heard he was suppose to be him but I haven't heard that he actually played him.
"I believe you may get your headline, Mr. Ismay."

By the way, if I have the right guy, wasn't that first gravedigger at the end, with the line "Do you want us to dig it up?" (Roy Evans), a man praying on deck on either SOS Titanic or the mini-series with George C. Scott (1996)? He looks and sounds like the same guy. If this is the case, he wasn't credited for it.

Mario - M.Emmet Walsh's charactor was 'Master Chief Vinnie Walker' for the film RTT.

Mark - I don't think Roy was that man in SOS. Actually, Roy in RTT was not the original actor to be used for that grave scene. He was brought in at the last moment. The orginal shot grave scene featured another actor (unknown name) who possibly had no lines. Also, the grave scene that was originally shot showed them opening up the grave and Gene getting into it to check for the mineral.

John-I know that was his character as I have already mentioned it. But I did here plans for him to be Giordino. Anyway what I read must have been a misprint or a mistake.

I'll have to see S.O.S. Titanic again. It has been a while. Perhaps I am mistaken.

By the way, Mike, that is the very link that I explored when I noticed that RTT was the only Titanic-related movie mentioned in his filmography.

Back