REINCARNATION

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO SAYS THAT HE WAS A STEWARD ON THE TITANIC.AT FIRST I THAUGHT IT WAS A JOKE, BUT HE IS SERIOUS! HE SAID HIS NAME WAS TERRANCE SEATON AND THAT HE SAW IT SINK BUT HE LATER DIED OF HYPERTHERMIA. IS HE TELLING THE TRUTH? I DONT THINK HE IS LYING BUT IT IS DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE.

There are quite a lot people who believe they've been on the Titanic.Has anyone heard of this guy who believes he is Thomas Andrews ?

I've been looking for others with past-life memorys from the Titanic. I understand that this is hard to believe, but it has affected my present life in many ways. If you want to, you can read about it on my homepage at geocities.com/Area51/Hollow/3310/pastlives1.html So far, there are two pages about it ready, but I'm working on it to contain more. I haven't been able to include all the memorys yet, as it has been too painful, but slowly it's getting there. If anyone else have these kinds of memorys and are serious about it, you are welcome to contact me at the e-mail address found on my homepage.

To Lucy: Thank you so much for that link! I have been searching for that site but not been able to find it. Wonderful!

Looking for any photos. of Mess Steward(Engineering)John Coleman,and Mr.John Coleman of 7 Mortimer Rd.Woolston,Southampton.Any Information would be appreciated.

Hello all -- I am in the process of writing a book
on the astrology of the Titanic disaster. I have
spent two years getting data to come up with some
powerful theories as to the alignment of the
planets at the time of the disaster, as well as
the powerful connections the planets had with a
very high percentage of the passengers on board.
The astrology does confirm the great possibility
of reincarnation. I will keep you all informed as
to when my book is out - if you have any
questions, you can email me at METAFIZZ

Oh gee, not more reincarnation crud. well but maybe Bruce ismay came back as a pregnanet meerkat and captian Smith can come back as a Polish toaster. probably saddam husein is rencarnated from the astors dog Kitty.

What a fascinating idea reincarnation. I hypnotized a number of people and did past life regression with them and they always seem to locate some memories of another life. Whether thats evidence for some kind of shared human memory or just rot, I can't say. It does seem a bit suspect though because most of these past life memories seem to be either of famous lives or famous events. I never had anyone claim to experience memories of having been a peasant farmer digging potatoes somewhere.

Regards
Bill

Poor, Eileen. Don't worry. The same people who poke fun publicly of reincarnation, etc., will be buying your book secretively! I think there's something to it. Why, for instance are many of us hooked on Titanic? Might some of us have been aboard, were related to someone who was, or were just an average joe who happened to be living in 1912? I think subconscious memory might account for the fascination. There's a similar fixation people have re: the American Civil War & the French Revolution. Those of us interested in Titanic might not all have lived before as someone famous & glamorous like J.J. Astor or Lady Duff Gordon but I do believe we all lived before as someone somewhere.

Back