Ruth Becker Novel

My debut novel is set for release in March 2021, based on the story of 12-year-old passenger Ruth Becker. I plan to include several images in the educational back matter, and want to obtain permission as needed. I'm having difficulty locating the proper sources, even though many of the photos are widely seen on the Internet. Can anyone help?

Thank you! It will be fiction, but extensively researched and based on Ruth Becker's story as she traveled from India with her mother and younger sister and brother. I would love to add several photos of her and her family that are already available on the Internet, but want to obtain the proper permissions, if necessary, to share them in the book. Any advice is welcome!

Thank you! It will be fiction, but extensively researched and based on Ruth Becker's story as she traveled from India with her mother and younger sister and brother. I would love to add several photos of her and her family that are already available on the Internet, but want to obtain the proper permissions, if necessary, to share them in the book. Any advice is welcome!
I can't be sure about the photos, but since her father did not survive, this is just my advice, but can you have him explore the Titanic while she is sinking? To find evidence of the ridiculous claims that Titanic is sinking. Maybe at 1:45, when the waterline is up to Titanic's name. E-Deck would be good. He finds it flooded, gets lost, makes it to Collapsible B, but dies from the cold. But thats just me and my two cents. Im sure the book is completed and way better. Good luck!

Back